Bro going back to "Meow Meow" City


This morning started very moody for me, as I was a lil pissed off that my bro was late to come over to put his stuffs with me for the holidays. Cos I was supposed to go out to volunteer at Whispering Hearts Family Centre at Jurong West and was terribly late...

Anyway, bro managed to replenish my dwindling stocks of coffee, honey, blablablabla, a lot of crap he put here with me..

Then right when I went to the community centre, I was so appalled by my task for the day, babysitting naughty brats, at least for the day.

I just finished my horribly, awful long exams and now I gotta take care of those two devils...oops...maybe not devils, that would be an overstatement. I would like to refer to them as rascals....

Wow...beginning to sense that my statements are beginning to consist of vulgarities and harsh words....but back to those two kids, they really made my temper flared when trying to control them. Although I tried the conventional method of threatening, it won't work....

Never mind, at least I won't get to see them for some time

Next, had lunch with Vanessa. Then we headed back to hall.

I was supposed to get my deserved sleep but somehow was interrupted by my subcommers for certain stuffs on my impending special project coming up, so didn't manage to get any rest at all, and I am actually typing all these with my panda eyes wide open...

Here comes my favourite part of the day, was trying out for soccer after all those work. and guess what?

I scored a superb goal from outside the box, one of the best goals I ever score in my life. That inexplicable high feeling I am experiencing right now makes me yearn to play soccer more often now...Dying to score more of such spectacular goals.

I did it from the right edge of the box, I curled the ball into the top right corner of the post, beating the keeper outright!!! Definitely one of the best goals ever~

Comments

Popular Posts