Tiring days ahead~
Yesterday, being Monday, meant the start of a tiring and stressful week for me. Having the trial run for Brain Hunt.
Woken up forcefully by my roomie, I was a lil pissed off to go all the way to SRC for that miserable trial run. Since I didn't really get a good night sleep the day before. Was chatting with Zhuo Hao and Gee Hock until the wee hours of the morning.
We started off a lil shaky but eventually gained the momentum. Some cock-ups all over but minor to be said. No major problems to be resolved.
Lunch was in the form of packet lunch with all those whiny kids complaining they had to go back to those FOC days, but then again it's fun, we got to talk crap. No rain, no sun, just the perfect weather.
We finished all stations at 4, thank goodness.
So happy to see her there, cos really has not been seeing her for ages.
However, the night's meeting was in fact more sucky than I ever imagined, in fact I was not in mood for a meeting or rather in shape, very maxed out to the very limits that my limbs and body could tear apart any moment.
Plus the fact I can see some irrational ideas put up and poor suggestions...what the fuck has gone wrong with this bloody committee? Why are their mentality and thinking like lil kids instead of being more mature?
Thank God, thank every piece of celestial objects, thanks anyone that I got things my way in the end...if not I wouldn't even be bothered to take charge of that stupendous idea.
Finally, soccer this morning. Played badly, not being able to chase the ball, lost and blur. We lost 2-1 to NBS and got knocked out from the competition as we lost the day before with similar scoreline. Sigh, I hate that left wing who was in front of me, cos he was out of position most of the time but he scored the consolation goal.
I still got meetings tonight with my subcoms, P&P, my partners...the meetings just won't dwindle, they just keep increasing by the hour..
Really fucking tired, stressed out, pissed off..how I wish I could just disappear into thin air or take a vacation to somewhere isolated...without Brain Hunt occupying my mind.
Woken up forcefully by my roomie, I was a lil pissed off to go all the way to SRC for that miserable trial run. Since I didn't really get a good night sleep the day before. Was chatting with Zhuo Hao and Gee Hock until the wee hours of the morning.
We started off a lil shaky but eventually gained the momentum. Some cock-ups all over but minor to be said. No major problems to be resolved.
Lunch was in the form of packet lunch with all those whiny kids complaining they had to go back to those FOC days, but then again it's fun, we got to talk crap. No rain, no sun, just the perfect weather.
We finished all stations at 4, thank goodness.
So happy to see her there, cos really has not been seeing her for ages.
However, the night's meeting was in fact more sucky than I ever imagined, in fact I was not in mood for a meeting or rather in shape, very maxed out to the very limits that my limbs and body could tear apart any moment.
Plus the fact I can see some irrational ideas put up and poor suggestions...what the fuck has gone wrong with this bloody committee? Why are their mentality and thinking like lil kids instead of being more mature?
Thank God, thank every piece of celestial objects, thanks anyone that I got things my way in the end...if not I wouldn't even be bothered to take charge of that stupendous idea.
Finally, soccer this morning. Played badly, not being able to chase the ball, lost and blur. We lost 2-1 to NBS and got knocked out from the competition as we lost the day before with similar scoreline. Sigh, I hate that left wing who was in front of me, cos he was out of position most of the time but he scored the consolation goal.
I still got meetings tonight with my subcoms, P&P, my partners...the meetings just won't dwindle, they just keep increasing by the hour..
Really fucking tired, stressed out, pissed off..how I wish I could just disappear into thin air or take a vacation to somewhere isolated...without Brain Hunt occupying my mind.

Comments