Renovation & revamp in progress

When I left my beloved room yesterday, I left with a sense of satisfaction.

Have tidied my room every inches and what-is-the-word to perfection, okie at least to an expected level of tidiness.

Putting up decorations and cleaning up the dust accumulating over the weeks or rather months. You should really see the before and after of my room conditions. T

Too bad I don't have a digital camera at hand to capture those sights but plans are in the process to acquire such valuable assets. Wonder how long does it takes for me to save up on that piece of memories capturing tool.

Would someone be a real angel and give me one on my 21st birthday? Haha...i want that Panasonic Lumix FX-9, looks so cool~

MY was in the room when I left. Somehow I was shocked when she got together with my roomie.

It was really out of the blue, just sudden and incidental. It's kinda funny we had this cold war going on between we two. I couldn't be bothered about what happened but things just couldn't worked out as they would. We had our personalities and stands.

Allow me to include opinions in this long post. Respecting a friend is one thing but listening out to make up to each other is another thing. For us we couldn't just do the latter, not anyone's fault as I perceive but I will just let things be as they would straighten out eventually.

We definitely has clashes in thoughts and principles per se. Nonetheless, I hope this cloud enshrouding us will be cleared as time passes and I wish both her and my roomie eternal happiness*wink*

Just had my haircut just now, spotting a very nerdy look as usual, a new style. It signals the beginning of my revamp with thoughts of getting new specs too and perhaps some new clothes following through and a totally different style put in. Maybe when school reopens, NTU people get to see a new me, both in attitude and dressing sense? Who knows? A funky Chris? A nerdy Chris? A hippy Chris? It shall all be revealed within weeks.

Comments

Popular Posts