Drowning in the sea~
Am I running through a bad patch in life? I mean I am now seriously doubting those friendships I have forged over the years or months, be it in hall, school or ECAs, are those so-called "friends" or acquaintances really being true to me? Being honest? Being understanding? What bullshit is that? Maybe it's just the way society works, no one to blame or what? Mechanism of society playing its role to regulate the society...
Thursday was terrible. Skipped two hours of lecture thanks to our IH track..somemore we didn't win anything, turned out last in our heats, and was so fumed over the whole thing as we got last place in the end, couldn't manage to recover the gap that were present when I got the baton from Ah Seng...
Friday, another boring day, got the EEE goodie bag which was better than previous year and went to Auditorium for Travel Fair & charity bazaar..impressive i would say...then went to EEE Supernova in the evening, was magnificent but the end results of EEE superstar competition sucks real bad. Went to some guy who sings like a toad, even a crow can sing better than him..
Then Saturday comes, went to Whispering Hearts as usual, had the usual Literacy lessons and the workshop continued on after that until say like 1.00pm, finishing around then.
Went Sim Lim Square, Bugis and Suntec with Chi to do some shopping and browse around at the same time...yippee..bought a pretty black Reebok sling bag, been drooling for it since ages, and now been a reality..
Felt bad about telling Chi off just now, or at least showed him that long face, think I gonna apologise to him tomorrow morning but then again, he's so insensitive at times, a bit blur I assume...*yawNs*
Thursday was terrible. Skipped two hours of lecture thanks to our IH track..somemore we didn't win anything, turned out last in our heats, and was so fumed over the whole thing as we got last place in the end, couldn't manage to recover the gap that were present when I got the baton from Ah Seng...
Friday, another boring day, got the EEE goodie bag which was better than previous year and went to Auditorium for Travel Fair & charity bazaar..impressive i would say...then went to EEE Supernova in the evening, was magnificent but the end results of EEE superstar competition sucks real bad. Went to some guy who sings like a toad, even a crow can sing better than him..
Then Saturday comes, went to Whispering Hearts as usual, had the usual Literacy lessons and the workshop continued on after that until say like 1.00pm, finishing around then.
Went Sim Lim Square, Bugis and Suntec with Chi to do some shopping and browse around at the same time...yippee..bought a pretty black Reebok sling bag, been drooling for it since ages, and now been a reality..
Felt bad about telling Chi off just now, or at least showed him that long face, think I gonna apologise to him tomorrow morning but then again, he's so insensitive at times, a bit blur I assume...*yawNs*

Comments