Lost & found~
I felt at loss today on what to do. Idling away and not wanting to study AGAIN. Boredom can really kills.
Got all the time I have but no determination & discipline to actually do my tutorials. Why couldn't I just carry myself to do all those work? Need some divine intervention to get the ball rolling.
FCUK it with life. Gotta manage with all those commitments and lessons, projects, tutorials, when will they ever come to an end? They do eventually, of course, WHEN THE FINALS approaches. This feeling just plainly sucks real bad.
Argh...wish I can just scream in the room. That's if noone actually gives a damn, that's if my roomie's not in the room, that's if I am going CRAZY. Ek? Maybe the 3rd one runs true, I could be really crazy by now, living with all those lies and illusions around me. Crazy with all those stuffs enshrouding my puny brain and torturing it with no sense of mercy.
Yet, all this shall come to an end, I shall feel better by tomorrow, I hope. Let's just clasp our hands and pray for a better day tomorrow okay? "May God give me a better tomorrow tomorrow".
Got all the time I have but no determination & discipline to actually do my tutorials. Why couldn't I just carry myself to do all those work? Need some divine intervention to get the ball rolling.
FCUK it with life. Gotta manage with all those commitments and lessons, projects, tutorials, when will they ever come to an end? They do eventually, of course, WHEN THE FINALS approaches. This feeling just plainly sucks real bad.
Argh...wish I can just scream in the room. That's if noone actually gives a damn, that's if my roomie's not in the room, that's if I am going CRAZY. Ek? Maybe the 3rd one runs true, I could be really crazy by now, living with all those lies and illusions around me. Crazy with all those stuffs enshrouding my puny brain and torturing it with no sense of mercy.
Yet, all this shall come to an end, I shall feel better by tomorrow, I hope. Let's just clasp our hands and pray for a better day tomorrow okay? "May God give me a better tomorrow tomorrow".

Comments