Riding on a merry-go-round~

Did you know that when I was a kid, I always had that common fantasy to ride on the horse on a merry-go-round? But never ever get the chance to since my family's financial circumstances at that period of time was quite dire.

Even now if I got the money, I couldn't muster the courage to ride on one being a full-grown adult.

Back to reality....Life is like a merry-go-round, no matter what, you still goes back to the same spot after a cycle. My Mondays and Tuesdays are kinda bad with my timetable packed with lectures and tutorial, making me hectic and panting as I rush through my schedule from daylight till night.

ALL this repeating themselves after one week, week in, week out, a weekly routine to be followed... And the thing goes on every semester, the cycle of slacking in the beginning and mugging at the end, cycle of exams, cycle of tutorials, assignments, projects, quizzes and presentations happening every single semester. Kinda like a vicious cycle huh? Returning to very same position we have seen last semester... a feeling of deja vu.

Comments

Popular Posts