Thanking my lucky stars~
I am glad that things are starting off so well for me this brand new year. Academic stuffs, ECAs stuffs, friendships, all going at a great run from before. Let's just hope things would stay this way. With self-belief and confidence, I am sure it will~
Met up with the Eton Hall gang on Sunday for dinner at IKEA. It was fun but don't know what's bothering me, I constantly felt that they ain't the people we can just share anything under the clouds and ponder upon. They just gave me the feeling that they're just like mere acquaintances I knew barely a few days ago. Maybe it's just because we all are drifting apart after such a long time not staying basically under the same roof back at Eton.
After that, Luke, Champ, TP & me went back to our "beloved" old hostel to visit Auntie Lily, the caretaker of the hostel. She still looked the same to me alright, similarly as us to her except that she remarked about me putting on some fat on my skinny face.
The next few days are gonna be a frantic search for a desired PE module as the Add/Drop period looms to an end, hopefully I can get another one that I like and suitable in all aspects, exams date, and timetable...got CH801 Sustainable Technology today after lurking since the previous week.
Now gonna turn in after a long day of lessons, then dinner at Canteen A with MSA gang, before going Hall 3 to check things out, kinda cool but still think NUS's Sheares Hall's definitely a class above our halls when I went last year to visit Jung Kiat.
After that, had Residential Affairs meeting or RA in short before going to take orders for bread delivery etc..
Thereafter, watched "The Promise" on my lappie, the movie ain't so nice as I expected, as I don't like how the story flows... though Cecilia Cheung's deliciously hot in the movie...lol..
Met up with the Eton Hall gang on Sunday for dinner at IKEA. It was fun but don't know what's bothering me, I constantly felt that they ain't the people we can just share anything under the clouds and ponder upon. They just gave me the feeling that they're just like mere acquaintances I knew barely a few days ago. Maybe it's just because we all are drifting apart after such a long time not staying basically under the same roof back at Eton.
After that, Luke, Champ, TP & me went back to our "beloved" old hostel to visit Auntie Lily, the caretaker of the hostel. She still looked the same to me alright, similarly as us to her except that she remarked about me putting on some fat on my skinny face.
The next few days are gonna be a frantic search for a desired PE module as the Add/Drop period looms to an end, hopefully I can get another one that I like and suitable in all aspects, exams date, and timetable...got CH801 Sustainable Technology today after lurking since the previous week.
Now gonna turn in after a long day of lessons, then dinner at Canteen A with MSA gang, before going Hall 3 to check things out, kinda cool but still think NUS's Sheares Hall's definitely a class above our halls when I went last year to visit Jung Kiat.
After that, had Residential Affairs meeting or RA in short before going to take orders for bread delivery etc..
Thereafter, watched "The Promise" on my lappie, the movie ain't so nice as I expected, as I don't like how the story flows... though Cecilia Cheung's deliciously hot in the movie...lol..

Comments