Revamping Chris Part 2
After the successful renovation and revamp after the long December holidays, I was left thinking whether I should proceed with another follow-up on the changes I made. I really contemplated on making new changes to my life, be it music tastes, appearance-wise, personal habits and the list just goes on endlessly and finally settled on to make Chris turn over a new LEAF. Haha, that phrase would put me under a bad light. Let's just put it this way, changing for the BETTER? I need to be a better friend, confidante, student, teacher, son... start on building up a great ChRiSsiFactiON model for everyone~ I want to push myself to greater heights and refrain from making mistakes along the way, especially "FATAL" ones @_@
So, throughtout these few weeks, you may seem some drastic change in my lifestyles, habits, speaking style, principles etc. Hopefully I can scrap through this crappy shit. With all the blessings and support. I wonder how this would ever turn out? Pray for me, ya'all yeah?
So, throughtout these few weeks, you may seem some drastic change in my lifestyles, habits, speaking style, principles etc. Hopefully I can scrap through this crappy shit. With all the blessings and support. I wonder how this would ever turn out? Pray for me, ya'all yeah?
NTU @ SMU Haha, this is some pic we took at SMU when we went around Singapore during the recess week. Cool huh? I'm the 'U' over there...Bleah NUS, Nani Nani boo boo SMU, LOng Life NTU! I am so wacky now ^_^

Comments