Post-MPMS
Maybe I am just one of those people who yearns for attention, love and care. You can brush me off and say FO if I am bothering ya on MSN, making stupid, lame, cold jokes and comments, expecting a more idealistic answer or reply from you.
But ideal as it is, we need to face the harsh realities of life, things don't always go our way for goodness sake. I guess I have been a pest today to most of my friends, being a jerk and bastard.
I'm not one but at least acting and talking like one. Hereby, I just wanna apologise for all those idiotic moments. Sorry is not enough?
Fine, what about a a treat to Swensen's? Dream ON! Alright, I sincerely say sorry for all that okay? Cos sincerity counts more than everything else.
Chris will be a better person starting from this moment, I swear. Don't worry, I'm not a Christian, so I can make vows and swear profanities.
Or perhaps it's just the weather. For God's sake, PLEASE STOP RAINING. You can see me chanting "rain rain go away, come again another day" but my efforts proved futile. I gave up after 3 minutes, it just grown worse to a thunderstorm.
And I'm stuck in my room, doing you-know-what trying to mug for my coming paper on Monday. I need some breather and refreshment. Some kind souls, please be nice and give Chris a surprise?
Before I end off this post and go for a short nap(nice weather to visit the ZZz Monster), I just wanna say thanks to those bunch of people who actually shown their caring side to me. I think I will try to get over this nonsense as soon as possible and start fighting relentlessly against the challenges of life at NTU. Thanks Huei for sending me those 3 or 4 songs. Music therapy does help at times to heal the hurted souls and situation permits, I hope it also will now.
But ideal as it is, we need to face the harsh realities of life, things don't always go our way for goodness sake. I guess I have been a pest today to most of my friends, being a jerk and bastard.
I'm not one but at least acting and talking like one. Hereby, I just wanna apologise for all those idiotic moments. Sorry is not enough?
Fine, what about a a treat to Swensen's? Dream ON! Alright, I sincerely say sorry for all that okay? Cos sincerity counts more than everything else.
Chris will be a better person starting from this moment, I swear. Don't worry, I'm not a Christian, so I can make vows and swear profanities.
Or perhaps it's just the weather. For God's sake, PLEASE STOP RAINING. You can see me chanting "rain rain go away, come again another day" but my efforts proved futile. I gave up after 3 minutes, it just grown worse to a thunderstorm.
And I'm stuck in my room, doing you-know-what trying to mug for my coming paper on Monday. I need some breather and refreshment. Some kind souls, please be nice and give Chris a surprise?
Before I end off this post and go for a short nap(nice weather to visit the ZZz Monster), I just wanna say thanks to those bunch of people who actually shown their caring side to me. I think I will try to get over this nonsense as soon as possible and start fighting relentlessly against the challenges of life at NTU. Thanks Huei for sending me those 3 or 4 songs. Music therapy does help at times to heal the hurted souls and situation permits, I hope it also will now.

Comments