No exam stress for this semester

I got some super outdated entries to be put up. Like Chi's trip to Kuching, my birthday and stuff. Haha, it's like one month behind schedule to actually post all those up but better later than never right? Will try to do so these few days plus the entry on my first week of attachment at ABB.

And now, this's one of those late entries I was supposed to post up during the holidays.

I think I left off somewhere during the midst of exams when I faced some "difficult" papers and went into exile from blogging for the whole exams and holidays to stop myself thinking about the impending bad news to be heard or rather read from the monitor.

Communication Principles was demandingly tedious with all those workings needed to obtain the solutions and Semiconductor Processes and Devices was simply tough to the max~ Engineers and Society was also a lil challenging, didn't really managed to finish writing everything but summarised them up though. Engineering Electromagnetics was refreshingly alright I render but got some questions that are left undone. To cap the exams up, I managed to
breeze through Development Economics writing crap along the way.

SURPRISINGLY, my results was up to my "average Bs" expectations with all those harder modules having average grades and the others marginally better. Thank God for making my birthday wish came true. I couldn't be happier with such results.

Well, this semester, I shall be devoid of such exam stress as I will be doing my internship. Nonetheless, there shall be other types of stresses replacing this temporal exam stress, namely work stress and pressure, ECA stress, etc. Plus the fact that I need to crawl out of the bed early to go to work. Grrr.....I miss my mum, cos she will nudge me till I get out of the bed.

I'm the lazy, droopy, piggy Chris =)

Comments

Popular Posts