Accuse me, may I hold you?



The stand-up comedian looks very much like Joe, my Indian neighbour who stays down the corridor, despite his claims of being an Indian-Born Chinese(IBC). Maybe all Indians look the same to me. Dark skin tone, goatee, thick eyebrows. Oh, I am being so racist AGAIN right, ain't I? Can't help it man when it's simply the truth. Bwahahaha, just kidding about the racist thingy. Don't take it too seriously, it's just a passing remark. But really, they got canny resemblance in their facial features, especially the cheeky look. No kidding.

Anyway, back to the guy. He can speak superb, fluent Cantonese when I can't even string a proper sentence perfectly. He's really putting me a disgrace as a Chinese. His jokes are quite original and refreshing, more of the wacky personal experience type you can relate to. But sad to say, he lacks the facial expressions when telling all those jokes though. It will be just great if he can provide the "side-effects" onto his jokes like how the renowned Russell Peters did.

Comments

Eddie said…
LOL. this guy is a Cantonese-version of Russell Peter. The type of jokes are so similar. btw, chris u shd start speaking cantonese with us. lolz
clim said…
I think he can be the cantonese-version of chu kang.

Popular Posts