For Sale

I've finally made up my mind. I have decided to sell off the mp3 player I have won in the HP lucky draw after much contemplation.

Below is the photo I took of the mp3 player. It looks like an iPod Shuffle, so I was wondering whether it is a corporate gift that HP is giving. Since Apple do provide such services anyway, so yeah, ambiguous identity.

I've checked the price of an 2GB iPod Shuffle, roughly about SGD 108. I am letting go of mine for around 80 bucks? Price is still negotiable though, but don't expect me to cut down on the prices too much.

Comments

Eddie said…
wah.. iPod shuttle where got so exp. the price reduced alot already. let go in 40SGD?
Chris said…
dude....you can check it out on apple website.. bah!
Cheesy Chica said…
wow..can i have it free then? Lol
Cheesy Chica said…
Hmm..issit..then if like that..well..i dont have any gadgets here with me..hmm..if no sales..wellllll..u know what to do..LOLS
Michelle said…
Hey Chris...

U selling for $80 negotiable?
I might be interested....

Still available?

Popular Posts