My First Nuffnang Ad?
Lols, just hopped onto the bandwagon of the "hip" blog advertising recently. I mean not Google but Nuffnang. Not really sure whether I can earn some shit out of this. Hees.
As you can see on the top of my blog, there's this leaderboard ad of SPH's Red Nano search engine they are trying to publicize real bad I guess. Basically, I don't know much for now cos I didn't really check it out yet.
I have been seeing it around for quite some time in prominent spots around the Net. So maybe we all should give it a try for find some results in local context while doing our Web search.
As you can see on the top of my blog, there's this leaderboard ad of SPH's Red Nano search engine they are trying to publicize real bad I guess. Basically, I don't know much for now cos I didn't really check it out yet.
I have been seeing it around for quite some time in prominent spots around the Net. So maybe we all should give it a try for find some results in local context while doing our Web search.

Comments