Lion City, ahoy!

I just got back from my vacation in Bangkok and KL last Saturday, so yeah pretty much drained out physically but refreshed mentally. I really need the deserving break I have yearned for such a long time, going to a relatively foreign territory with friendly strangers.

Yups, we did shopped, shopped and shopped in Bangkok but things ain't as cheap as I would wish it to be. Lavished on some clothes and flip flops. We also visited a few places in Bangkok and did some stuff, I will leave the stories and photos to next time perhaps when I sort them all out.

Despite just getting back at the weekend, I still went to the Singapore Arts Festival closing ceremony which I have been looking forward to at the Bedok Reservoir with Nee, Olivia and another of their friends, Calyn. All of them are schoolmates and I was like the odd one out. They were nice people to hang out though, I had my fair share of laughs and fun with them even though I wasn't feeling that well. To tell the truth, I was feeling perfect until I reached the venue. Perhaps the dehydration set in unknowingly as I suffered from a minor headache and dizziness.

Maybe it's one of my puking fits, so you guys better prepare some fortress to defend yourselves. Talking about being nauseatic, my bro puked in my uncle's car when we were at KL and also a lil drop on my Levi's jeans. Ewwww..... Guess he was too heaty inside, he has been too carnivourous the doctor said, gotta change his diet to being a herbivour, eating veggies and fruits.

Back to the closing ceremony, it was like watching theatre on a unique stage. Some facts about the award-winning Lunatics. They have been performing ingenious theatre in all sorts of places throughout the world - from marshlands to jungles, from bustling cities to barren deserts. With their brand of powerful poetic imagery often playing on the elements of air, fire, water, and earth, they now come to wreak havoc at Bedok Reservoir with the world premiere of their latest water-fantasy Hydro Sapiens.

The giant robot and the dome, part of the stage setup

We were indeed lucky to be among the first to witness the fabulous showcase and man, we weren't disappointed by the performance of these world-class entertainers. We were simply in awe of the theatrical piece, though there might be moments we couldn't get the storyline portrayed.

The giant robot was magnificent, showing its fiery fury at times and also cute especially when it did the carnival dance with its mechanical movements at the end of the show. A befitting finale to the Singapore Art Fest. Banzai!

Been in extreme fatigue, I still needed to attend three interviews on Monday and Tuesday without much preparation. As expected, I don't think I did that good in all three. Have been recuperating on my bed in my room for the past two days. Gonna continue my job hunt battle tomorrow onwards again. So stay tuned on Channel News Piggy for the latest and current news.

Comments

Popular Posts