Unleash the Moto

*roars* It's DEFINITELY the best for the last after holding out in the cold for such a lengthy period of time for my "dream" job (you will understand the context if you have been consistently reading my idle blog). For those who I didn't have the opportunity to meet up and share updates, I will be working as a Software Engineer at Motorola come this 15th of September 2008.

To think I was amongst the very last few of the MSAians to get a decent job offer, I must really thank my lucky stars to actually obtain this golden opportunity to be a proud Motorolan. It is a great chance to put into practice all those analytical and engineering skills I have picked up in university. I will also treat it as an avenue for personal development as I believe Motorola will provide vast opportunities to evolve and grow as a valuable employee.

Maybe I will get the chance to meet my childhood idol.

He has been appointed as Motorola's spokesperson for quite sometime now.

Or get a brand new chic-looking Motorola phone like this.

*grins* You will never know right?

Comments

Popular Posts