10 Things I Wanna Achieve in 2010

1. Conquer Mount Kinabalu
Having this meticulously-planned trip with my ex-housemates and a couple more friends to climb the vertically-challenging Mount Kinabalu in Sabah this coming April. Really need to move my limbs a little to improve my fitness in scaling to the summit. We shall conquer the tallest mountain of Malaysia and reign supreme over other Malaysians for a few seconds.... :) Enjoy the astounding, panoramic view below.



2. Buy a PS3/Wii/XBox 360
Will be buying either one of these consoles pretty soon. The frontrunners for my very first console are Sony Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii.



3. Complete a night marathon with improved timing
As some of you might know, the first marathon I ran for Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2007 two years ago, I took fricking 8 hours to complete it. So decided to pursue a better timing for the next marathon I am running, which will be Adidas Sundown Marathon 2010.


4. Do LASIK
My eyesight has always been myopic since I was like 7 or 8? Wanna experience a perfect vision for once.


5. Complete PRM Paper 1 and 2
I will be pursuing some self-study certification, and risk management seems to interest me to a large extent as I am planning to further my career in the banking and finance sector, now being in the IT division of a bank.


6. Complete CFA Level 1
Similar to item 5, CFA will serve as a good platform for me to pick up some knowledge on financial analysis.


7. Scuba Diving
Might take up scuba diving when I go to Bali in July and witness the world below underwater.


8. Buy a DSLR
Only have a compact digital camera currently and I suppose it is time to actually buy a DSLR to learn more about photography. Simply loves capturing the memorable moments and engrave them on the pictures.



9. Buy an analog watch
Tissot? Tag Heuer? Edifier? Citizen? Seiko? Well, time to get myself a great-looking watch by end of the year. Kinda like one of my top priorities.


10. Try to save up some money and double investment portfolio
Will try to hit 5 digits in my savings and also double my current investment portfolio. Will try to bank in mum and dad some money too at least twice a year.

Comments

shiiweii said…
haha seems like it is going to be heavily investment-oriented year for you... anyway, i aim to reach the summit of Mt KK also, and joining the Adidas marathon (for a reason to train myself) :p
Cheers to the new year!
Chris said…
haha, well, i guess we kinda have the same goals for 2010~ after 2010, i so gonna tone down my spendings

Popular Posts